Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sinking


Click to Play

The slate is thoroughly blank right now.  I've never been so wide open and directionless in my whole life.  It's partly brilliant and partly terrifying.  Some days I want to hop on a train, other days I want to wrap an electric blanket around my heart.  It's good for me to stay in this place for a while and just wonder what happens next.  I don't usually have the luxury or give myself that opportunity.  When my compass stops spinning I'll let you know where it lands...

Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant and beautiful!

Jay Dedman said...

I had a 5-year period when i felt like this (23-28). I had no idea what I was doing...which was great...because it meant anything I did was the right thing.

Things havent changed all that much now except Im planting roots that I want to plant.

keep sinking.

ryanne said...

Space and time are good for a girl sometimes.

Unknown said...

This is awesome!

joanna said...

Ahh, it's been forever since I commented on any vlog post... but this made me feel... well, similar. And OK. I want to see you soon.